We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, as you have previously seen during your visits to our office. Our Practice continues to follow the up-to-date infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Recently, Governor Hogan has allowed health practices like ours to resume activity and begin to reopen. Over the past several weeks, our staff has been fastidiously planning on how to make your dental experience as safe and as comfortable as possible. We have stocked up on the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment), tweaked our systems and are ensuring that your routine appointment at the office is just that--ROUTINE.
Our Practice plans on RE-OPENING beginning on May 20th, 2020.
In addition to the mandated regulations set forth, we have also made some additional changes to ensure the safety of our patients/staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate via a telephone call, with preoperative screening questions, prior to your visit.
- Multiple medical grade air purifiers have been installed throughout the office.
- We will be taking/logging body temperatures of patients (and staff) via a touchless thermometer prior to treatment.
- We ask that patients wear a mask when entering our office and remove their gloves. We will have hand soap/sanitizer available throughout our office.
- We will be limiting patient waiting times in our reception area, so as to limit patient-to-patient contact and the number of patients in our reception at any one time.
- Our staff will be continually monitoring/cleaning the office, public areas and treatment rooms, to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep our patients safe in our practice.
To make an appointment please call the office, (301) 656-1201, or visit our website at www.cosmeticdds.com.
Thank you for your continued support of the practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Jason A. Cohen and Staff